Monday, April 15, 2013

Sonogram Law

These are my thoughts on the post written by Gypsy King about the sonogram law.

While reading this post it immediately struck a chord with me. While I personally agree with most of what my classmate is saying, there are things about this law I support. I agree that there are many reasons why a woman chooses to have an abortion but like the post says there are women who use abortion as a form of birth control. I feel like maybe we should limit this law to women who have had more than a certain amount of abortions. I feel like these women need to take more precautions instead of constantly getting themselves in this same position. Maybe I am biased because I am completely against abortions but at the same time I believe in the right to women's privacy and what they choose to do with their own bodies. I believe that not everyone should be required to do this before having an abortion but in reality there are many women who do need this law. I agree that the goal should be to limit the number of unwanted pregnancies and maybe this law will help that.

No comments:

Post a Comment